Masters of Library & Information Science
University of Pittsburgh, July 2015
Pitt Partner Student Intern (September 2014—July 2015)
- Assist the archivist in projects throughout the archive including answering reference questions, accessioning, processing, managing, digitizing, and inventorying collections.
- Create inventories, DACS compliant finding aids, and LibGuides.
- Assist with other library duties such as organizing a colloquium and shadowing a library renovation committee.
Co-President, University of Pittsburgh Society of American Archivists Student Chapter (September 2014—July 2015)
- Plan events for the student chapter including guest speakers, social events, and traveling to the Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference
Bachelor of Arts
Gettysburg College, May 2014
Areas of study
- Major in History, Thesis: “Long Live Freedom!”: Moral Motives Behind the White Rose Resistance
- Major in English, Thesis: The Matriarch Goddess: Subversion of Patriarchy in Song of Solomon and Mama Day
- Honors Thesis: Of Love, Of Money, Of Unquestionable Practicality: The Choices of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Early Heroines
- Phi Beta Kappa, April 2013
- Gettysburg College Award in History, May 2014
- Summa Cum Laude, May 2014